Green Chilli powder is like a New Spice , a new Food Ingredient in the industry for flavouring & seasoning the meals with hot chilli character.
- Taste – Strong & Spicy Flavour
- Smell – Strong Aroma
- Texture – Granular powder
- Colour – Fresh Green
- Shelf Life – 18 months
Super Concentrated : One teaspoon equals to 8 green chillies
- It is 100% Natural, with no added preservatives or chemicals.
- An excellent replacement for fresh green chillies as well as green chilli paste. Also can be used as a substitute for red chilli powder.
- Ready to use for all kinds of cooking without the hassle of cutting or grinding.
- Can be Used in daily cooking to add the hotness in curries and chutneys.
- Can be used solo, or combined with other NihKan products to offer a deeply satisfying home-cooking.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes & nose.
- Gone are the days when you have to cut chilies and feel the burn of it on the fingers for hours later.
- The sun dehydrated food powders have longer shelf life. So, you can store them easily in air-tight pack or container in a cool & dry place.
- Do not use wet spoon to handle.
- Enjoy healthy living & happy cooking.
Directions of Use:
For Dry/Gravy preparations – Mix powder in just a little water to form a smooth paste. Add to your main preparation.
For Chutneys/Dips/Salads/Marinades – Add the powder directly as required.
Benefits of Using Green Chillies:
Green Chilli powder is a more healthy alternative as compared to Red chilli powder. It’s a rich source of beta–carotene, antioxidants and endorphins while red chilies consumed in excess can cause internal inflammation resulting in peptic ulcers. The chances of artificial dyes and synthetic colours used in red chilli powder brought from store is extremely high.
NihKan’s Green Chilli powder is 100% naturally dehydrated with no added colour or preservatives. It is very hot – spice level and can be substituted for red chilli powder in all meal preparations.
So don’t worry about problems associated with the adulteration and mixing of synthetic colours in the chilli powder.
Green Chilli Powder Recipes:
If you’re looking for ideas on how to incorporate green chilli powder, here are some recipes you can refer.