NihKan’s Sun Dehydrated Onion powder is made from premium quality pure red onions. Sun dehydration is a 100% natural process which removes the moisture content from the product, retains its nutritional value & enhances the taste.
- Flavour – Sweet & Savoury
- Smell – Strong & Sweet
- Texture – Coarse particles powdery
- Colour – Natural brown
- Shelf Life – 18 months
Super-Concentrated : One teaspoon of Onion Powder equals to 1 medium onion
- It is 100% Natural, with no added preservatives or chemicals.
- An excellent replacement for fresh onions as well as onion paste.
- Ready to use for all kinds of cooking without the hassle of peeling or cutting.
- It blends in the richness of fresh onions to enhance taste.
- It makes cooking very easy and quick.
- It can used in daily cooking to make curries, chutneys, dry veggies etc. Also, can be used as seasoning agent for salads, soups, pizza, pasta & more.
- Suitable for Oil-free cooking as no much sautéing is required or recommended.
- It prevents wastage as you don’t have to store the onions.
- Can be used solo, or combined with other NihKan products to offer a deeply satisfying home-cooking.
- Say Bye-Bye To Onion tears.
- Sun dehydrated food powders have longer shelf life. So, you can store them easily in air-tight pack or container in a cool & dry place.
- Do not use wet spoon to handle.
- Enjoy healthy living & happy cooking.
Directions of Use:
For Dry/Gravy preparations– Mix powder in just a little water to form a smooth paste. Add to your main preparation.
For Chutneys/Dips/Salads/Marinades – Add the powder directly as required.
Onion Powder Recipes :
If you’re looking for ideas on how to use Just Onions, here are some recipes for your reference.
Make your own “Ready to Use” Peri-Peri masala, or your Magic masala to be used in all gravies and curries using NihKan all sun-dehydrated powders.