- 2 cup – Banana Flour (For Gluten-free, only use Banana flour)
- 1 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 Cup water or as required
- 1 teaspoon Salt a pinch
- Oil as required
- Take 1 measure of water & keep it to boil.
- Once water starts boiling add banana flour & whole wheat flour and little salt to taste.
- Mix well , turn off the flame and cover it and keep for 5 minutes.
- Then knead and mix atta well.
- Divide the dough into fist sized balls. Roll into chapatis, dust it with dry banana flour if required.
- Put the chapatis on the tawa & cook till golden brown on both the size. Serve hot.