Are you looking for a nutritious and gluten-free alternative to regular baking flour? Look no further than the Nihkan Gluten-Free Millets Baking Mix! This versatile and healthy mix is made from a blend of nutritious millets and is perfect for creating a variety of baked goods.
Gluten-free baking requires a completely different approach, why..because of absence of gluten. Gluten is an elastic protein found in certain grains, like wheat, barley, and rye, that, when used in recipes, helps provide structure and a satisfying chewiness. Gluten’s elasticity allows batters and doughs to trap air released by leavening agents (yeast, baking powder, or baking soda), which is how they’re able to rise.
Without this protein, gluten-free baked goods have the potential to be grainy, dense, and crumbly, but they don’t have to be! Finding the suitable mix with healthy ingredients is a must. The conventional gluten free baking flours contains lot of carbs in form of rice flour & lot of starches like tapioca, maize starch, corn starch which lacks in essential nutrients and difficult to digest especially for people who are suffering from IBS, Gluten insensitivities etc.
Using the Nihkan Gluten-Free Millets Baking Mix is easy and simple. It can be used 25% less ratio than regular wheat flour in most recipes, making it easy to substitute in your favorite recipes. The baking mix is versatile and can be customized by adding your favorite sweeteners, spices, and fruits.
Here is a simple and nutritious recipe to try with the Nihkan Gluten-Free Millets Baking Mix:
Banana Walnut Millet Tea time Cake
- 3/4 cup Nihkan Gluten-Free Millets Baking Mix
- 2 mashed ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter milk (milk of your choice + 2 tsp apple cider vinegar)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pinch cinnamon & nutmeg
- crushed walnuts
- banana slices for garnishing
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C
2. In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine the mashed bananas, oil, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and sugar. Mix until smooth.
3. Add the butter milk, vanilla extract, and Nihkan Gluten-Free Millets Baking Mix to the bowl and mix gently.
4. Whisk until everything is combined.
5. Pour the mixture in the greased tin or in cake mould. Sprinkle crushed walnuts on top of batter. Decorate ripe banana slices on top.
6. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted into the centre of the cake.
7. Remove the cake from the oven and let it cool on a wire rack.
Enjoy your delicious and healthy banana walnut millet cake made with the Nihkan Gluten-Free Millets Baking Mix! This baking mix is lab tested and is perfect for those with gluten intolerance, dietary restrictions, or just looking for a healthier alternative to regular baking flour. Try it out today and discover the delicious and nutritious world of millet baking!
Available on Amazon India & Amazon UK as well.