This mug cake is gluten-free, vegan, egg-free, grain-free, plant-based, oil-free, refined sugar-free, nut-free! It’s moist, delicious and perfect for serving one or two people.
- 2 tsp coconut oil/butter , melted
- 1 ripe banana , mashed
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp dairy free milk (or dairy milk if preferred)
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup banana flour
- Dark chocolate chips for garnishing, if desired
- Melt coconut oil in a mug. Add ripe banana and mash. Add honey and milk and stir to combine.
- Add dry ingredients to the mug and mix until combined. Heat in the microwave for 1 minute 30 seconds. Check for doneness and add 15-20 seconds if needed. Top may not be totally dry, but this indicates the inside will be nice and moist.
- Garnish with cut banana pieces.