Nihkan’s Super Legumes Mix flour is a blend of 7 lentils & beans which are highly nutritious & a source of high protein in your diet – Chickpea, Brown chickpea, Mung bean, Moth Bean, Black-eyed pea, Red Lentil & Horse Gram.
You can directly use the Nihkan’s Super Legumes Mix flour or mix it with any other flour to make healthy & fiber-rich Protein flour. It can be used in a variety of recipes like porridges, crepes, pancakes, bread mixes, cake mixes, falafels, Indian chapatis, cheelas, dosas, etc to provide a balanced wholesome meal.
Seeds, beans and grains all have a natural protective coating which helps them endure the rigours of nature but that makes them hard to digest. The sprouting process removes the natural barrier and activates starch, protein and lipid degrading enzymes that pre-digest a grain, seed or pulse.
Ingredients : Sprouted Chickpea, Sprouted Brown chickpea, Sprouted Mung bean, Sprouted Moth Bean, Sprouted Black-eyed pea, Sprouted Red Lentil & Sprouted Horse Gram.
Rich in both Protein and Fibre
NihKan’s Legume mix flour has 24gm of protein per 100 gm. Legumes are among the best plant-based sources of protein.
NIHKAN Super Legumes mix is a blend of 7 Super Food Lentils:
- Sprouted Mung Beans (Moong Bean): Moong beans is rich in vitamins E, C, A & k, proteins (Globulin and Albumin), etc. Eating moong beans may improve heart health. It may help control blood pressure.
- Sprouted Moth Bean: Moth bean, a short-day crop, is one of the most drought-resistant pulses in India. The flour of the bean is used for making another savoury snacks.
- Sprouted Chickpeas: Chickpeas are rich in iron, fiber, proteins, and calcium. Eating them regularly in form of any recipe may improve brain health. May help with iron deficiency. Chickpea breads are famous for its high protein content.
- Sprouted Brown Chickpeas: They taste like nuts and have a buttery texture. Therefore they also make a fantastic light snack to curb unwanted hunger pangs. Its flour can be used in lot of baking recipes
- Sprouted Red Lentils: Masoor dal is highly nutritious and easy to cook.It is rich in magnesium, protein, and calcium.
- Sprouted Horsegram: It’s one of the most protein-rich lentils found on the planet. Great for kidney and gallbladder stones. It might help boost liver health.
- Sprouted Black-eyed Pea: Black-eyed peas are a type of legume that contain many nutrients, including vitamin A, folate, and manganese. They also contain high amounts of fiber, which can aid digestion and feed beneficial gut bacteria
Why Sprouted Flours?
Read our blog THE GOODNESS OF HUMBLE SPROUTS
Refer our Recipe Page : NIHKAN Sprouted Flour