- 2 tbsp sprouted chickpea flour
- 10 cloves garlic
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Salt as per your taste
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds or 2 tbsp tahini
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cup water
- 2tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Finely chopped coriander
- Into a pan add water, then add the chickpea flour and start stirring it continuously, make sure that there are no lumps in the mixture, cook it for five minutes
- Let the mixture completely cool down.
- Add chopped garlic, lemon juice, salt, tahini or sesame seeds, olive oil as well as any other flavorings or seasonings you like. Process until completely smooth.
- Garnish it with olive oil and coriander.
- Serve the hummus immediately, or store in the fridge for up to 1 week.