- 1/2 cup Nikhan Super Legume Flour
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- 1/4 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp corainder powder
- 1/4 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp pink salt or as per taste
- Mashed paneer / any vegetable of your choice / sprouts
- Chopped onions/green chillies
- Chopped Coriander leaves
- Mix all ingredients, stirr well so no lumps are formed.
- Heat a large skillet (nonstick or cast-iron).
- For each chilla/dosa, spoon 2-3 tablespoons of batter onto skillet. Make it thin so that it becomes crispy.
- Cook on both sides until brown crispy.
- Serve with coriander chutney for best taste.