NihKan’s dehydrated Mung Bean Sprouts are an instant meal option – ready in just 5 mins. A nutrition-packed super food that provides a balanced wholesome meal. It is High in Protein & rich in fibre and nutrients. Ready Dehydrated Sprouts saves you 2-3 days of sprouting time and gives you the convenience of instant cooking. 250 g Dehydrated Moong beans rehydrate into 750 g (+) moong beans for actual consumption.
Sprouts are real-life Vitamins, Minerals, proteins & enzymes which increase the nutritive value of the ingredients, and provide better taste & are great for digestive health.
Ingredients : Sprouted mung (moong) beans
Concept of Dehydrated Grains: 250 g Dehydrated sprouts rehydrate into 750 g (+) of grains for actual consumption
Heath Benefits of eating Sprouts:
- Easier digestion: The sprouting process naturally activates starch, protein and lipid degrading enzymes that “pre-digest” a grain, seed or pulse. The seed uses dense protein and complex carbohydrates as fuel to grow, converting them to simpler amino acid and glucose molecules. This means that some of the enzymes our bodies use to break down the seed have already been applied.
- Suppression of anti-nutrient: The sprouting process reduces the phytic acid content dramatically. Sprouting converts the nutrients that are already in the seed into a more bio-available form for our bodies.
- Increased Nutrient Content: The little germinated seeds are regarded as nutritional powerhouses due to their high vitamin and mineral content. Sprouting transforms the nutrient profile of grains and allows your body to get the most from whole, natural foods.
Great Source of Vegetarian Protein – Eating Sprouted pulses gives you 28% protein per 100gm
- Saves your time & Super convenient: Ready Dehydrated Sprouts saves you 2-3 days of sprouting time and gives you the convenience of preparing a meal instantly.
- Delicious Texture: Sprouted grains, seeds and beans have a wonderful crunch which can be a delicious addition to any meal. Add at the last minute to preserve texture; sauté in a little oil or boil for 5-10 mins maximum.
- Enhances natural flavours: Sprouting process reduces naturally occurring bitterness. It also converts complex starch into simple sugars, making sprouted grains taste sweeter. Grains develop lighter, nuttier and more earthy flavours.
- Ancient Practice & Sustainable Solution: NIHKAN revives ancient cultural practices and narrows the gap between modern food choices and traditional preparation techniques – sustainably.
- Worldwide reach: evidence of soaking and sprouting has been found in diverse cultures across the world.
Why Sprouted Foods??
Read our blog for more information. THE GOODNESS OF HUMBLE SPROUTS
Refer our Recipe Page : NIHKAN Dehydrated Sprouts