NihKan’s dehydrated Sprouts – Nihkan’s dehydrated Super Millets Mix sprouts is an instant meal option which gets ready in 15 mins. It’s a combination of Sprouted Sorghum, Sprouted Pearl Millet, Sprouted Amaranth, Sprouted Finger Millet & Sprouted Horse gram Millet. It is nutrition-packed super food which provides a balanced wholesome meal. It is High in Protein & rich in fiber and nutrients. Ready Dehydrated Sprouts saves your time of soaking & sprouting of grains of 2-3 days and gives you convenience of instant cooking. 250 g Dehydrated Sprouts rehydrates into 750 g (+) for actual consumption.
Sprouts are real-life Vitamins, Minerals, proteins & enzymes which increase the nutritive value of the ingredients, and provide better taste & are great for digestive health.
Sprouted Sorghum (jowar), Sprouted Pearl Millet (Bajra) , Sprouted Amaranth (Rajgira), Sprouted Finger Millet (Ragi) & Sprouted Horse gram Millet (Kulthi)
Concept of Dehydrated Grains: 250 g Dehydrated sprouts rehydrate into 750 g (+) of grains for actual consumption
Heath Benefits of eating Sprouts:
- Easier digestion: The sprouting process naturally activates starch, protein and lipid degrading enzymes that “pre-digest” a grain, seed or pulse. The seed uses dense protein and complex carbohydrates as fuel to grow, converting them to simpler amino acid and glucose molecules. This means that some of the enzymes our bodies use to break down the seed have already been applied.
- Suppression of anti-nutrient: The sprouting process reduces the phytic acid content dramatically. Sprouting converts the nutrients that are already in the seed into a more bio-available form for our bodies.
- Increased Nutrient Content: The little germinated seeds are regarded as nutritional powerhouses due to their high vitamin and mineral content. Sprouting transforms the nutrient profile of grains and allows your body to get the most from whole, natural foods.
Great Source of Vegetarian Protein –Eating Sprouted Mix Millets gives you 16% protein i.e. 8gm per 100g
- Super convenient: Ready Dehydrated Sprouts of Millets saves your time of soaking & sprouting of 2-3 days and gives you convenience of instant meal cooking. You can pressure cook for3-4 whistles and its ready.
- Versatile recipes – Can be used for making millet rice, pulao, upma, khichdi, tabbouleh, porridge, salads etc.
- Easier for Digestion: Great for Gut health
- Improve the nutrient content of your meals– sprouted food is a rich source of anti-oxidants; sprouting transforms its nutrient profile and increases bio-availability.
- Enhances natural flavours: Sprouting process reduces naturally occurring bitterness. It also converts complex starch into simple sugars, making sprouted grains taste sweeter. Grains develop lighter, nuttier and more earthy flavours.
- Ancient Practice & Sustainable Solution: NIHKAN revives ancient cultural practices and narrows the gap between modern food choices and traditional preparation techniques – sustainably.
- Sustainable Packaging: Comes in fully recyclable zip lock pouches which can be resealed, reused and recycled.
- Gluten Free, Preservative Free, 100% Plant Based, Vegan & Paleo friendly.
- Worldwide reach: evidence of soaking and sprouting has been found in diverse cultures across the world.
Why Sprouted Foods??
Read our blog for more information. Are you eating Millets the right way?
Refer our Recipe Page : NIHKAN Dehydrated Sprouts