NihKan’s Super Millets Mix flour is a blend of 5 Sprouted millets -Finger Millet, Pearl Millet, Sorghum, Buckwheat & Foxtail Millet which are high in fibre and a great source of vital vitamins & minerals in your diet. Multi millet sprouted flour is loaded with all the goodness of a true “Superfood”.
You can directly use the NihKan’s Super Millets Mix flour or mix it with any other flour to make healthy & nutritious flour. It can be used in a variety of recipes such as porridges, crepes, pancakes, bread mixes, cake mixes, Indian chapatis, cheelas, dosas, etc to provide a balanced wholesome meal.
Ingredients : Sprouted Finger (Ragi) Millet , Sprouted Pearl (Bajra) Millet, Sprouted Sorghum (Jowar), Sprouted Buckwheat (Kuttu) & Sprouted Foxtail (Kangni) Millet
NIHKAN Super Millet mix is a blend of below Super Food Millets:
- Sprouted Finger Millet (Ragi): Ragi is used as a healthy substitute for rice and wheat. Ragi is undoubtedly a powerhouse of nutrition. Loaded with protein and amino acids, this gluten-free millet is good for brain development in growing kids.
- Sprouted Pearl Millet( Bajra): This millet is known for its umpteen health benefits. Packed with the goodness of iron, protein, fibre, and minerals such as calcium and magnesium; the daily consumption or inclusion of this millet can work wonders.
- Sprouted Sorghum (Jawar): Traditionally, Sorghum was used as a grain to make flatbreads/ rotis. Enriched with the goodness of iron, protein and fibre, this can help in reducing cholesterol levels as it has a component called policosanols (a part of sorghum wax). It is good for people who have a wheat intolerance.
- Sprouted Buckwheat (Kuttu): Buckwheat is a highly nutritious whole grain that many people consider to be a superfood. Among its health benefits, buckwheat may improve heart health and promote weight loss.
- Sprouted Foxtail Millet: Foxtail millet has healthy blood sugar-balancing carbohydrates, and it is popularly available in the form of semolina and rice flour. The presence of iron and calcium in this millet helps in strengthening immunity.
Why Sprouted Flours??
Read our blog THE GOODNESS OF HUMBLE SPROUTS
Refer our Recipe Page : NIHKAN Sprouted Flour